Culinary Services is offering contactless ordering through Grubhub campus dining. Through the app, you can check your balance for WolfBucks, Dining Dollars, and Bonus Dollars.
How to Add and Check Seawolf Card Funds through Grubhub
Grubhub campus dining accepts Dining Dollars, WolfBucks, Bonus Dollars, and credit cards. Follow the instructions below to set up your Seawolf Card to use Dining Dollars, WolfBucks, and Bonus Dollars.
- Open the Grubhub app and sign in or create a new account
- Under Account select Campus Dining and search for Sonoma State University
- Click Add Affiliation
- If you already have an account, choose your @sonoma.edu account after "Continue with Google”
- Now you should be able to select payment under Account
- Add your Seawolf Card by clicking the +
- Choose Seawolf Card
- Go through the login process with your @sonoma.edu account
- Then, under your account, select payment, and Seawolf Card and see your balance including WolfBucks, Dining Dollars, and Bonus Dollars.
Don't Have Grubhub?
No worries! Seawolves, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first and last name and Seawolf ID number and ask for a balance check.